The Broke and the Book-ish hosts a Tuesday Top Ten List. The meme this week apeals as I am always trying to figure out how to tame my ever-growing TBR (by the way? Goodreads makes it WAY too easy for that thing to grow.)
So, here’s a few of the potential books that I’ll be reading this winter:
- The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making by Catherynne M. Valente
- In Broad Daylight by Seth Harwood
- Prudence (The Parasol Protectorate Abroad, #1) by Gail Carriger
- The Last Word (The Spellmans, #6) by Lisa Lutz
- Weird Ideas That Work: How to Build a Creative Company by Robert I. Sutton
- The Georgia Davis PI Series by Libby Fischer Hellmann
- Ever Shade (A Dark Faerie Tale, #1) by Alexia Purdy
- The Next Reacher Book (cos there’s always another one!) by Lee Child
- Dragon Slippers (Dragon Slippers #1) by Jessica Day George
- The Anatomist’s Wife (Lady Darby, #1) by Anna Lee Huber
Bethany uses Eight-up to manager her TBR. I periodically pull titles from it.
How do you keep your TBR under control?